I am so over this winter weather y’all! BUT, in light of a new season ahead, I thought it would be helpful share some ideas on getting the most wear- ability out of your wardrobe. When searching for pieces to build your closet always think VERSATILITY!! Try some of these great staple pieces!
1. The Trench- this piece is a must.Get it in a color or print and it will still be a classic!
2. Basic Black dress- can be worn day to evening, layered or alone, easy-peasy!
3. Skirt- another favorite that can be worn with several other pieces in your closet
4. Dress pant- great for work or and evening affair with a trendy blouse
5. Denim jean- always need a good pair of jeans! Wear them casual, business- casual or with a sassy blouse for drinks out with the girls!
6. Classic white shirt- Because you will Always need this!
7. Cashmere Sweater- great investment, it gives you longer wear and doesn’t pill (you know, those annoying little balls, yeah gone for good!)
8. Blazer- I love a good blazer, great for business, and fabulous with a great pair of jeans!
9. Staple Shoes: classic stiletto, classic flats, & classic pump
Remember every thing doesn’t have to be designer, but you also want to think quality over quantity.
Quality allows for you to rotate your pieces for longer length of time.
And spend the money in properly cleaning your pieces! If it say dry clean only, do it! I actually use the “at home dry clean kits” and it works wonders!
I can’t wait to share some of my new wardrobe looks with you all! I’m slowly but surely recovering from Kidney Failure from my Lupus condition. In the meantime, check out some of my favorite celebrities incorporating staple pieces in a fabulous way!
Cee you soon! ❤
Photo Sources: Instagram | Google.com
Share and be heard!